Do you have an idea or business that you want to scale nationally or internationally? We want to help you!
Startup Gippsland is a regional accelerator program that supports entrepreneurs in Gippsland to develop, launch and scale their business. It includes public events such as meetups, one-off masterclasses and pitch showcases of local startups.
For successful applicants, there are also 12-week structured programs to build out your idea and accelerate the growth of your business.
Am I a Startup?
For many people, ‘startup’ conjures up images of businesses founded in the garages of Silicon Valley. And while that’s true, the definition of startup is broader. Most people don’t realise they’re running startups until it’s pointed out to them.
You’re eligible for Startup Gippsland if:
- You’re based in Gippsland
- You have a business or a business idea
- You want to sell to a national or a global audience
We’d like to hear from you if:
- You’ve got an idea to solve a problem in your industry, but don’t know how to make it into reality
- You already run a small business and you want help to scale and take it to the next level
- You already identify as a startup!
- You’re running an online store from your lounge room
- You’re tinkering and inventing in the shed in your backyard
- You have a side business that you want to scale to become your full-time gig