If you have a new business - or even an idea for a new business - and a vision to make it national or global, we want to help you.
Startup Gippsland is a regional accelerator program which supports anyone in Gippsland wanting to develop, launch or scale their business. It includes public events such as meetups, one-off masterclasses and a pitch showcase of local startups.
For successful applicants, there is a 12-week program to accelerate the growth of your business, giving you the skills to quickly scale up.
Am I a Startup?
For many people, ‘startup’ conjures up images of businesses founded in the garages of Silicon Valley. And while that’s true, the definition of startup is broader. Most people don’t realise they’re running startups until we point it out to them.
You’re eligible for Startup Gippsland if:
- You’re based in Gippsland
- You have a business or a business idea
- You want to sell to a national or a global audience
We’d like to hear from you if:
- You’re running an online store from your lounge room
- You’re tinkering and inventing in the shed in your backyard
- You’re working 9-5, then coming home to work on your side business
- You’ve got an idea to solve a big problem in your industry, but don’t know how to make it into reality
- You already run a small business and you want help to scale and take it to the next level
- You already identify as a startup!