ABOUT Public Events
Startup Gippsland involves a number of one-off events that are open to the public.
- Meetups - Informal social events where you can mingle with like-minded entrepreneurs, innovators, changemakers and supporters.
- Workshops - One-off workshops where you can learn practical skills that you can apply to your business or idea straight away.
- Events - Larger formal events where you can see the best of what Gippsland’s startup scene has to offer.
All public events are free and no application is required to attend. We do require registration for planning and catering purposes.
The following events are coming up:
- Startup Gippsland: Pitch Showcase Event Night - Sat, 22 June 2019 Warragul
- Startup Gippsland: An Introduction to Social Media Marketing - Sun, 2 June 2019 Inverloch
- Startup Gippsland: An Introduction to Social Media Marketing - Sat, 1 June 2019 Traralgon
- Startup Gippsland Meetup - Fri, 10 May 2019, Wonthaggi
- Startup Gippsland: How to Build Your Own Website - Sun, 5 May 2019, Warragul
- Startup Gippsland: How To Build Your Own Website - Sat, 4 May 2019, Sale
- Startup Gippsland Meetup - Fri, 12 April 2019, Churchill
- Startup Gippsland Masterclass - How to Turn Ideas into Businesses - Sun, 31 March 2019, Traralgon
- Startup Gippsland Masterclass - How to Turn Ideas into Businesses - Sat., 30 March 2019, Wonthaggi